Big Sky Rocketry Association is proud to announce a rocket launch to be held November 16th, weather permitting.
I will be at the launch site slightly before 9 to begin setting up the range. Launch operations will commence once the range has been setup. We will launch until 5 p.m. or until the weather prevents safe launching. Based on the current forecast we might not even setup the range, but I owe it to all of you to try.
However, if nobody intends to attend, please let me know and I will cancel the launch and we can watch for a date in December.
The weather for tomorrow is forecast to be:
"Snow likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible."
Club Announcements >